Question for those that are users of the great and glorious Google Reader: I saw that it is sputtering to a kaput on July 1 of this year. I am gearing up to go old style where reading blogs is concerned: a blog roll once again on the side bar, checking early every morning. Maybe it will bring back the old magic the blog world used to hold for everyone. What my question is, is what are you planning on doing to gear up for this change? Are there any programs that would take the place efficiently?
I'll end with a fun factoid.. on this day in history in 1819, Walt Whitman was born.. here are a few favorable quotes:
"I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends."
"Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you."
"Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."
"I exist as I am, that is enough."
"Oh while I live, to be the ruler of life as a powerful conqueror, and nothing exterior to me will ever take command of me."
"I see great things in baseball. It's our game - the American game."
"Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes."
"Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth."
Happy weekend!
1 comment:
I am so upset about google reader going away :(
Tyler found a site- feedly.com that does similar things, but I haven't played with it that much yet.
Post a Comment