The snow has all melted, and with April's closing, we are luckily getting a few rain showers.
As we were expecting them around lunch time, I wanted to let the kids get some outside time today too (yesterday was sunny and warm, so we spent some time at the park). I rushed them into their clothes, and threw a sweater on each.. that wasn't going to be warm enough.. so a scarf on Emmy and a hat on each. VOILA! AH! They even turned out to be my favorite color combo by accident.. I love days like that. ; ) Had to get them in a picture just to remember the soft purple and grays..
Dad we love your scarves!
Mont's chipmunk cheek holding a lifesaver, and Emmy with her favorite thing to do: blow bubbles.
Later, we'll bring out the umbrellas!



1 comment:
Picture perfect!
They look like little models in their super hip knit. :)
Post a Comment