May 4, 2014
last girls' night
This was our last night out for us four after dinner and frozen yogurt stop a couple of weekends ago. These girls have been some of my closest friends while living in North Dakota, and I have to point out so I remember, that they weren't even members of the church. This is the first place that I've lived so far apart from other members of our church, that the closest friends I have had were my very own next door neighbors; I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls. These girls are so kind hearted and teach their children faith in Christ, and love of our Lord. Their children are good and sweet, never harsh, and always looking out for one another. Our kids will miss their kids, and we will all be sad as we all head in different directions on the map. Sharon is heading to San Antonio, Lindsey to Virginia Beach, Cami to Mississippi (that IS fun to type!), and we are heading to the D.C. area. Hopefully our military feet will cross paths again in the future. But if not, we will always have these sweet memories to last us. Love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow! ya'll are already moving? i feel like ya'll just got there. We are so used to not moving anywhere haha! good luck in DC!! can't wait to hear all about your adventures there!
Post a Comment