August 11, 2010

Hike XIII: Winner Creek


Hiking with this kid is the best. Sure, he's heavy after 6 miles, but it is worth it! Watching him get so excited at new surroundings is what I love the most. When he's having a hard day, all I have to do is strap him on and take him out. He loves it and I love it. Now if only I had tied string to one of his shoes! They were my favorite electric guitar robeez... oh, I'm so sad!

I've hiked Winner Creek before, but never with 25 lbs on my back! Even still, I loved it all. Though, my shoulders were quite sore!

3 comments:

Mars said...

dang Jayce! Look at you-hiking with Monte pants on your back?!?! Amazing! You're like wonder women. Sorry to hear about his shoe :( they sound cute. I love those little shoes. I always see them at Nord Rack. What's his shoe size? If I see some I'll send em your way :)

Jordan said...

did you hike by yourself??? jeez woman! and also, I'm glad Mar cleared up that you were talking about losing a shoe, because I read that sentence about 25 times and couldn't make sense of it... not sure what "electric guitar robeez" were and combined with talking about strings I was just really confused! hahaha

Kristina said...

You're a buff mama to be hiking 6 miles with a baby on your back! I admire you!