*phone picture - can you tell by now? I'm getting lazy!
I went to hike the Nature Center twice, back to back. Once on a Friday with my friend, Nelli (aka: my hula guru!), and the next day I went with Mark who took some stellar pictures for me with a camera that was 'not his own'. Above is from the Friday hike, and below is from the next day. We went a lot further than this, but this is the most picturesque place for a full view of the valley. I love this place! And I sure do love Mont's goofy face below:
Maybe he was thinking about his new fuzzy friend? ew..
happy hiking to YOU!



5 comments:
It's SO PRETTY there! I would go hiking all the time! Hiking in the desert isn't as motivating...hehe
How fun! Mont is such a good baby! I bet he loved the hike.
you look darn good for being on a hike.
I love that you love to hike. We need to go together! Especially in Alaska. I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment