This picture is precious! You should seriously submit it to a photo contest. Sorry I haven't commented in forever! I've been really busy with school and things have just been hard lately. But I've still been reading! :)
That is too stinken cute! What good pals! We need to get Matthew a dog. He is so lonely around here! I bet little Mont just LOVES having someone just his size to pal around with! We miss you guys!!!
13 comments:
That is so adorable!
Ohhhhh frame it! That is SO cute! incites wonder as to what was out the window that was so intriguing :o)
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
That has got to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen.
This picture is precious! You should seriously submit it to a photo contest.
Sorry I haven't commented in forever! I've been really busy with school and things have just been hard lately. But I've still been reading! :)
That picture is so dang cute!!! I love it!
CUUUUUUUTEST!!!!!!!!
That is just too cute! Love it!
What an adorable picture! He is growing so fast!
That is too stinken cute! What good pals! We need to get Matthew a dog. He is so lonely around here! I bet little Mont just LOVES having someone just his size to pal around with! We miss you guys!!!
Very cute. Is he mobile already--Mont, not Buckwheat. Is he walking or just cruising?!
That is the cutest picture ever.
I LOVE IT.....
ah!! i love this picture so very much!!
Post a Comment