daaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! gosh he just gets cuter and cuter, not just saying that! He looks like Mark (I'm sure that's the 3838429384 time you've heard that) except I feel he has your eyes :o)
I'm trying to picture this little guy as a Tag now. :) I do like his name it suits him. btw, Tony was never with me on the name Tag. :) haha...didn't even plan that.
7 comments:
He's so cute! And getting BIG!
daaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! gosh he just gets cuter and cuter, not just saying that! He looks like Mark (I'm sure that's the 3838429384 time you've heard that) except I feel he has your eyes :o)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! It will be fun to see all of you!
xoxosby
He is so dang cute.
Look at how sweet he is?! He is growing up so fast and looks so much like your husband!
I'm trying to picture this little guy as a Tag now. :) I do like his name it suits him. btw, Tony was never with me on the name Tag. :) haha...didn't even plan that.
Man, I haven't commented in forever! I am so sorry! These pics are adorable. His expressions are priceless.
Post a Comment