November 29, 2010

she she she

Saying "she" out loud this morning after my appointment really felt strange on my lips. It reminded me of how weird it was to hear myself using the word "husband" right after Mark and I got married.

Well! Let me introduce you to her. Here she is:


As we waited in line to be checked in at Radiology this morning, I asked Mark what he thought, "I'm going to say... girl." Then he asked me. After nearly a full minute, I said, "Girl."

I guess I might have some maternal instinct after all! Every minute we're more and more excited over this sweet little thing. Wonder how different she'll be than Mont? ... AH!

20 comments:

Beth said...

So exciting!! little girls are wonderful (as are little boys!) You will have so much fun! Congrats!

The Mursets said...

I am so excited for you! I was hoping it was a girl!

Marie said...

Oh, that is so exciting!! Congratulations!! You will be a fabulous mom to a little girl. :)

MC Lewis said...

After you take out the fact that girls are more expensive, more emotional, and a little more drama...they are so FUN! Congrats to you both.

Jordans Jaunt said...

Congrats on the girl! How exciting, one of each. I can't wait to see her!

Mars said...

I already told you like 5 times, but I'm SO excited!!

Mars said...

oops Congrats :)

julie said...

Very exciting, Jayci! She'll be a perfect little sister for M.

The Larsen Life said...

Yay! Congrats ya'll! Time to break out the bow crafts :)

Amy said...

I'll say it again...congrats!

You're going to just adore your little girl. :)

rach said...

How perfect to have a little girl...such fun! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations! Your little girl is going to be the cutest, most talented, and simply adorable baby girl on the planet.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Sending happy thoughts and best wishes for Mont's little sister :)

Holly said...

SO exciting!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! GIrls are SOOO fun! Don't be fooled by the different genders though, my Sadie and Kru are so much alike so far it is crazy!!

julia said...

yaaay!! (trying to picture mont as a girl, hahaaa)

aubreyannie said...

congratulations, you three! what an exciting new darling getting ready to join your family. i can't wait to see her and i love the sweet ultrasound picture!

Kristina said...

YAY!!! A little Jayci Jr.! She is going to be soo cute and awesome and just downright cool. Happy for you!

Valerie said...

I am so happy and excited for you! You will have so much fun with a girl. Congratulations!!!

Kris said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats. After having two boys that I dearly LOVE, having my daughter completes a part of me I didn't know I was missing. It's awesome and I'm so happy for you!!

Jordan said...

I'm STILL freaking out!!!!!!!