November 30, 2010

hat model

Yesterday I got to sit for a friend who had just finished knitting a certain hat for a certain someone.

Unfortunately, she doesn't sell her things - though, I think if she did, there would be no end to orders and requests!

Anyway.. I get to add this to my new portfolio of modeling.. my daughter will be so proud. ha!

See more, here.

Thanks, Julie! 

4 comments:

Mars said...

oh I'm in love with that hat-esp the color and pattern! Looks so cute on you (even from behind)!pretty hair too. You are so pretty you do look like a model Jayce :)

julie said...

Beautiful, Jayci! xx

aubreyannie said...

really? she doesn't sell her hats..cuz i WANT ONE. i love the design and the color! i love the pic of you and mont, too!

Kristina said...

Your hair is so pretty and shiny, I'm jealous. Also, that hat is uh-may-zing.