December 1, 2010

hooks and rocks

My facebook events and messages didn't let me forget (thank goodness.. remember this?) that I had a "Hooks and Rocks" open house today, featuring a few of my friends and their designs. I have been anxious to remember this one since I missed their last one.

I bead. Yes. But when I saw Rachel's beautiful designs, I stopped. Lame, I know. There was no competing! .. I've started up again just recently.. thanks to a certain friend and her fun fun request!

Can you blame me for being awestruck?



 So lovely. There are so many choices of stone, pearls, metal, or all three together! Here's a pic of her info if you have inquiries:
Also there were keychains, buttons, bows, flowers, and bibs done by my friend Lindsay who has started LP Designs. Her email is LP.Designs@yahoo.com if you're interested in these fun things. I snatched up a keychain.


(It can fit on my wrist while I juggle bags and my funny little Montster who broke my favorite keychain when he didn't want to let go at the same time I didn't want to let go. Oops.)

And just so I could spend a little more, dang it, they had to have Scentsy there. Talk about holiday spirit in the form of yummy smelling wisps! So easy to burn and far better than candles.. they smell like the real thing!

3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

ooh, i love these pictures! sounds like it was a lovely gathering. that jewelry is so pretty and what are these smelling wisps you talk of? they sound divine..

Mars said...

How fun! I love that jewelry. And your stuff is just as pretty because you are just as talented sista!! Start making more :)

Kristina said...

What a fun time! I love that kind of stuff. And your stuff is awesome too. Don't compare yourself to others! It only ends in tears. Well, sometimes it does. ;)
PS you've changed your blog. It's so shnazzy!