I think he was trying to tell me,
"Please let me have a scarf... without a flower."
Don't let this face fool you - right after I took this picture he gave me one big cheeeeeesy grin. Sorry I ruined the moment with my flowery warmer! It was the closest thing to the door that could keep his face from freezing! We had to get him out there after his nap and before the night took over! We were in a time crunch... yes?
5 comments:
SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! At least before you know it you'll have a little girl who you CAN put flowered things on :) Man, you guys make cute kids.
Oh, that little sled is awesome!! I guess it's an Alaska thing to have good ones for little ones? Cute picture :)
I think he's really thinking..."I don't care about the flower, but why aren't you pushing me right now?" He is so funny.
what kind of sled is that?
he is too cute. i can't wait to put ronin in the snow next weekend in utah! wait, are you in utah for all of christmas?
Well, if he doesn't want that scarf, I'll take it. ;) He looks so cute!
Post a Comment