One week ago was a pre-wedding reception at a friends home from the ward. Walking in to the sounds of piano and laughing was a great first impression. After taking off my snowy boots, I walked through the line in my thankfully new socks (pre-Christmas gift to myself) and talked about the nice warmth of St. George with the new in-laws.
Then ... I saw the cakes! So wintery and perect!
.. let it snow let it snow!
Tonight: we came home from a White Elephant with my own Judo 2nd Place trophy from '97... a plumbing soldering kit...$15 Coldstone card... and ... did I mention my trophy? Mark wanted it back way more than me. I was ready to sing my partings to those embarrassing memories.
1 comment:
Those cakes are so lovely with the different shapes and the powder sugar dusting. And I LOVE that tree.
Post a Comment