August 11, 2011

he's two!

His favorite present? his new sprinkler.. it even has wheels.
Missing from this picture: matchbox car (Bentley) and wooden passenger train

Mont turned 2 this last Saturday! I can hardly believe it has already come and gone.  He is learning, doing, and saying new things every day. Every time we stop the car and put it in Park he says, "here we are!" Here's what we did on his birthday:

woke up before 7 and headed downstairs for presents
toast for breakfast
playing with balloons and new toys
watched Bedknobs and Broomsticks in the car
stopped at Distribution to pick up Primary Songs on CD
visited the Sacramento temple - beautiful! 
stopped at a fruit vendor for some red red strawberries
rode the carousel - a horse and an ostrich 
ate peanut butter and jelly with french fries for lunch
played in the little pool
ate the homemade ice cream/lemonade cake - best ever!

2 comments:

Dixon's said...

Oh don't remind me about those WONDERFUL strawberries! That might just be what I miss most about California. (Aside from family of course)

Kristina said...

Holy moly, I can't believe he's already 2. That's just insane. I feel like I know him, you do such a good job of blogging about him (haha, I feel like I know you too! :D)