June 21, 2013

happiest place(s) on earth

Depends on where grandparents are... because that is where it is happiest. Am I right??

Emmy fit into the smallest little half sink I've ever seen. I really would never have thought to even try it! Leave it to Grandma Stacey to let Mont relive his happy bath memory from last year. He has brought it up at least every other week, "rememer? rememmmerrr?"


Mont had his first dinner 'date' with his second cousin, beautiful Tatum. They were talking like it was going out of style, sharing a whole wheat english muffin. Toasted. With butter.






Cousin Maxwell:

Then back to Utah, and the fun and happiness continued on:


Can't get over her sweet look of anticipation. This is just before her first ride on the scooter!


Not even sure where this face came from!



2 comments:

sby1955 said...

So sweet, Jayci!

Unknown said...

love, love,love all of this! I wish we could have been with you all at Disneyland and Utah too!! Summer is the best.