Mont has been excited to start preschool since the beginning of summer. So the morning of, he was so compliant with all of my requests/orders. haha Getting an okay picture of him was a different matter entirely.
He doesn't wear a uniform, but I dressed him up anyway. I read somewhere a mom dresses her kids up nice every first day of school, and when her son asked "Why?" She replied, "So that your teacher will love you." I thought that was so funny I decided to do the same, so that one day when Mont asks why, I can reply with something just as fun. Even though his teacher would love him (or any student!) in mud and leaves too. She is wonderful.
There we go!
Emmy was a mess all morning long without her best friend at her side. She cried the entire time, and no distraction was worthy of stopping her tears. She worried and fretted for the entire two and a half hours of preschool. She did much better the next time, when my neighbor came along as a distraction.
1 comment:
Oh, poor Emmy not having her best friend around for probably what seemed like forever (for you and her).
Mont looks super handsome and happy for his new gig.
Post a Comment