Tonight was our Squadron's Great Gatsby Party at the Alerus Center in town. It was a bitterly frigid day, and I was lucky to have tights on, and two coats (one almost to my shoes). I put this picture on my instagram, explaining how I had to accept an award for Mark's flight's movie he orchestrated, or I suppose the word is "directed" - and when I did my evening went from nerve-wracking to heart pounding. I hadn't expected to have to walk up in front of nearly 200 people, praying not to stumble on others' feet or cords, or dance floor raises, or whatnot! AH! Flying Stag is not a strong suit of mine, but I'm glad I did. I think Mark's commander appreciated it. Hope so!! haha
And a picture to remember how I had done my hair - I triple barreled it earlier, then put this rhinestone studded headband in, then tucked it up in and pinned it down to hold. Might have been my favorite part of my evening! :)





4 comments:
You are GLAM!!! This style is so cute on you!
Seriously, so lovely. :)
Is this THE movie? The one he showed us at "Thanksgiving"? I love your hair and you are a star for going stag. I would have been so nervous about accepting the award too. Way to go!
Post a Comment