I just deleted the entire post right before I was about to post it...very lame! I'm sure you all know how that feels. Let's see if I can remember the 5 things I don't think anyone knows about me... This is for you, Jamie! 1. I love to be at the lake, but you'd have to push me into the water...I HATE getting in water! (deep, dark water)
2. When I was little (probably 4 or so), I had a bucket of chocolate in my room from my Easter hunt the day before and I wasn't supposed to eat it before I had breakfast. Talk about TEMPTATION. I went to the kitchen after eating my fill, and my dad asked, "Did you have breakfast?" and I said, "YEAH! CHOCOLATE CEREAL!" I got in big trouble; what parent lets a little chocaholic have a BUCKET of chocolate candy in her room!?
3. When I went to Brazil, one of my favorite thing was cracking the crab shells to get the meat out of their hairy legs- AAH! sounds really gross, but the meat was too good to care!
4. I want to host a Travel Channel show like Samantha Brown's - how fun would that be!? Your job would be to stay in nice hotels and experience different cultures and food!
5. As for dreams Jamie - I have an annual dream about the Running of the Bulls where I run into an old wood/cement house with my famiy and shut a wooden door and run up wooden stairs and try to hide from a scary, mad, big bull that's tearing through the door and about to run up the stairs when I wake up - ah!
Now it's someone else's turn!
2 comments:
I like to experience different cultures too! Where are the next 3 places you would like to visit?
hmm... next three places:
(in no particular order)
1. Taiwan
2. India (I was signing up for the study abroad when I met mark..so I never went :P)
3. Madagascar
YOUR TURN! :)
Post a Comment