Some things I have been enjoying lately:
1. spicy, spicy food (thai, mexican, chinese with spicy sczechuan sauce, you name it!)
2. movies

This has hit my favorites list.
I love the friendships, and just girl time.
The sense of culture and adventure while still having roots.
I rented it on itunes and watched it twice in the 24 hours.
Again, I liked Lena's character the best, and
would love to style my hair like hers sometime
in the near future... dot dot dot.
(I will soon share pictures of my favorite movie hairdos)

interesting movie, I liked Meg Ryan's character a lot,
even though what a situation she was put in, and
I forgot to realize that I hadn't seen one male
in the whole film until the very last
scene.. and even then,
it was a baby.

I know, I'm a little late.
But I loved it as much as everyone said I would.
The aesthetics they let the music have were fantastical.
The way they portrayed the little boy being able to play his instruments
was beautiful, and inspirational.
Sorry if you think I'm a corny movie-lover.
I am. I know.

I don't think I've already mentioned this one yet.
Beautifully made film. It is a hard movie, but very well done.
With every horrible situation she is put in,
she does the commendable act... almost every situation.
Georgiana is portrayed as a woman of strong character and drive,
with maternal instincts stronger than everything else.
If you're up for the tears, I recommend this film!

This was a difficult movie to stomach.
The entire time, you know how the real ending goes,
and it makes you sick
thinking of how brave these men must have been.
What a scary time this was for the Germans who did not agree,
and for those who were not thought of as agreeable.
*no, I haven't watched all these movies in the last week,
more like in the past 3 months! But enjoyed nevertheless.
3. walking. Walking at work, about 11-13 miles a day have really helped me not feel sick. Though I am always nibbling and taking 3-minute breaks every now and then, I have been feeling so much better since walking so much all day, every day. Nights are still difficult, but not too bad.
4. sleep. ah! it's 8:30 already? I'm off to get ready for some more sleep. Oh, and the dreams are insane. I already dreamt abnormal amounts, but now it's just crazy.
Thanks for everyone's comments my last couple posts. I appreciate all the tips and clues. I had my first appt last week and got to see the "little wiggler" on the monitor. So crazy! Heart rate is 180 - strong and fast! This is such a surreal experience. D-Day: August 17th, the day after Mark's birthday. He's pretty thrilled.
18 comments:
WHAT!!!!!! did you remember that is MY BIRTHDAY!?!? Jace that makes me so excited!! Moreso than I already was! HA- yaaaaaay!
Another funny thing about this post is, Zach and I are always paranoid of getting pregnant so the second I start feeling weird we jump to conclusions. Anyway I told him how I've been having these crazy weird dreams every night that leave me waking up even more tired! And HE said that's not a sign of pregnancy, just weird dreams, because I thought the pill was giving me weird dreams when I first started it too and he thought that was just as ridiculous. THANK YOU for confirming that fact for me! crap, I hope I'm not really pregnant though. HA. Okay I'm excited for you and that is all!!!
Love you Facey!!
oh p.s. I love the sisterhood too. It always kinda reminds me of you for some reason. my favorite is blake lively's character... because her mom died, she looks the most like me, and I always wished I A. played soccer and B. had the guts that she does! you are definitely the lena. classy, quiet and beautiful. :o)
don't forget that's 2 days after my birthday!!! when do you find out what it is?
p.s what's your job?!?! why are you walking for so long?
I think you are having a boy!!! Pregnant with macey was all sweet stuff and Cardon all I wanted was spicy spicy!! Why are you walking that much?!
Oh and a funny wives tale is that if you dream of Fruit you are going to have a girl and vegetables for a boy. I know it's silly and probably not accurate but it was true with Cardon! I dreamed of finding a treasure chest filled with green peas! weird huh? lol
I haven't seen all the movies you listed but I agree with most and want to see the others. We went and saw Valkarye and at the very end some people were all upset and yelling how they want their money back. Really people? History doesn't changed. Anyway, dreams do get crazy while pregnant. I stopped watching CSI and any other shows along those lines or I would have the worst dreams ever. Or I would have to watch AFV after to calm myself down. Hope things are going well.
Oh Jayci, we will have to exchange "weird dreams" stories one day. Brian LOVED waking up in the morning while I was pregnant and hearing all about my cracked out dreams the night before. There were so many. But there was this one in particular that was so bizarre...too bizarre to post for public viewing (people would think I was insane) so I'll have to tell you in private. Are ya'll still coming out to WA in Feb?
I'm also curious to know what your job title is.
And thanks to your reviews I will be renting those movies.
Congrats on the baby! What fun!
And I'm excited to see your hair picks! What a fun idea to share!
I have my hair style picks as well, but I'm pretty sure the majority of mine are made possible with hair pieces.
JAYCI!!! I havent been around in seems like forever and now I read that I have missed out on your big announcement!! Congrats!!! Im so excited for you!!
I was talking to my mom the other day about Alaska and telling her the story about the moose ruining the pathway that your neighbours made you pay for? I told her all about how stunningly beautiful it is there and how much I want to visit it someday. Hopefully you will still be there when I do!
Hope you are feeling not-too-sick as you read this...
Lotsa Love
Rochelle
Have you watched Marley and Me yet? I didn't think I would really like it, but it was hands down my favorite over the Christmas Break! So cute, and inspiring.
so exciting, jayci! i am so, so excited for you and the little one growing inside of you. that is a lot of movies..i have heard good things about the traveling pants 2 and will take your word for it!
What do you do at work that has you walking so much? Thats a ton, but good for you! I'm due April
9th ...just a few more months...and yes...I am totally, ridiculously showing. I'm amazed that the social worker never asked. But then again...its not really one of those questions you just ask anybody:)
I'm so excited for you! Congrats!
Ok I do not know what I would do with my husband being gone so much for 6 months AND pregnant!!! I would die. ha ha and it is especially hard when there is nothing you can do about it and you are far away from your family.
I cannot believe that you walk that much each day! wow that is so awesome, ha and I guess whatever helps you to feel your best! I bet you are just so excited!
Grandma Judd said she is also coming with us to Alaska after your baby is born...
sounds great!! party at the baby's house! :oP
Hey preggo lady! I'm so excited for ya! Thanks for remembering my birthday! Walking 11 to 13 miles a day!!! Crazy lady! How long does that take you? Say hi to Mark for me!
I am so excited your pregnant. I checked you blog last week and realized I'd missed like the biggest news ever! I swear, you quit checking blogs for two weeks and you miss everything!
Post a Comment