July 30, 2010

Ristorante 'R

While looking through all my pictures tonight from last week, I realized this was the only one I had of the three of us, and the only one that had more than 2 people in it! I hope I can see more pictures from our fun, fun week from someone else? 

This was the day after the Halibut Charter that Mark, his dad and sisters went on. It was nice having a day for them to recuperate. In the middle of the table, there is fresh zucchini from the Reeder's garden (they are expert carry-on-ers), my 'White House' salad, red salmon and halibut, and our fancy water substitute for wine (reminds me of the latter-day church!).  My, oh my, it was a tasty dinner. Mont is in the back enjoying his whole milk, cheez-its, bread, and graham crackers... I'm tough on him. 
Dig in!

ps - Mont is such a computer wiz..

4 comments:

Mars said...

1. mmmmm yummy dinner!
2. You are the most naturally gorgeous person I have ever met. I envy you (in a good way!)
3. Love your cute shirt!
4. Love that painting STILL (behind Mark)
4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of you and Montey Mont on the compy! PRESH! Teach him young :)
5. Love ya!

Jordan said...

I too love that picture of you and Mont! He is such a big boy! haha you two look like you're best friends. :o)

Kristina said...

That dinner sounds amazing. Fresh fish ... mmm ... I miss it so much. My dad would go gigging (think spear hunting) early in the morning and catch flounder, then that night my mom would bake or fry it and we'd dine on it and hushpuppies.
I love that pic of Mont at the computer. He really looks like he knows what he's doing!

aubreyannie said...

that last picture is so so darn cute. and that zuchinni is looking delicious! what is your white house salad recipe?? please share!