I think he's imagining himself to be on a warm beach on the shores of a Hawaiian Island...
In reality, this was freezing cold hose water we were using to spray off our driveway. I was running over to him and Mark said, "picture!" He's such the better photo-op-guy than I am! So I did.. I grabbed his phone and took the picture. THEN ran over to pick him up, then took him inside for a hot bath.
When he stood up and the wind touched his cold, wet pants to his legs he said, "Cooooole."
I think he's ready for California.

3 comments:
hahaha- so cute :o)
Oh my gosh, when did he get all that hair! That's so cute that he didn't even think about the cold until you had brought his attention to it. Kids are so funny that way.
hahah aww poor guy. look how blonde blonde blonde he is! and congratulations on your sweet new daughter, btw. maybe i already commented on that post? i can't remember. but i did look! she is so petite and precious!
ok, and i had to stop by your blog... brian and i went to some artist's debut gallery this weekend, and he does incredible landscape photography. it was gorgeous, but it made me think of you because YOURS IS SO MUCH BETTER!! your pictures are always stunning! you need to sell them and open a gallery. just needed to tell you that. i wish i had your number so i could text you about it! ha but a blog comment will do.
but really.
Post a Comment