Emmy Colett Reeder
Born: 4 April 2011
Time: 8:22 am
Weight: 6 lbs 5 oz
Height: 20 in
Week: 39 weeks, 1 day
Notes:
arrived at the hospital 7:10 am
upon arrival I was dilated to a 9!
hands and feet are so much smaller than Mont's were
eyes are a vibrant, dark blue
she has a little more hair than Mont...
but still a "baldie" by nurse standards
Here she is with Mark, giving an already funny face:


21 comments:
Baby Love! Congratulations to you all! xoxoFavoriteGreatAuntStephanie
Congrats! She's just gorgeous!
How wonderful! She is such a little cutie! I hope you are recovering well! Congratulations!!!
What the, you were at a 9 when you got to the hospital?!? Amazing. So did you get drugs or no? TMI? haha. That just seems a lot dilated for arriving at the hospital.. Usually people go and they're at like a 2. I dont really know though cause obvi I don't have a baby...just heresay I guess haha. ANNNYWAY I love her cute little face. Such a little peanut!! Again, I need to get sewing on her gift!!
What the, you were at a 9 when you got to the hospital?!? Amazing. So did you get drugs or no? TMI? haha. That just seems a lot dilated for arriving at the hospital.. Usually people go and they're at like a 2. I dont really know though cause obvi I don't have a baby...just heresay I guess haha. ANNNYWAY I love her cute little face. Such a little peanut!! Again, I need to get sewing on her gift!!
So sweet and precious!
Congrats!!! What beautiful photos. Cute name, too! I hope you and baby are doing well!!
She's just perfect! Congratulations.
oh my goodness!! she's an angel!!!!!! congratulations ya'll! I figured there was a tiny reason you were absent from blogging. ;) I'm so happy for ya'll and I LOVE the name!!!! SO CUTE!!!! More pics soon I hope I hope!
a 9?!?! Did you get drugs?! LoL. She's adorable and Mark looks SO happy. I'm sure he's smitten :) Congrats!
I've been waiting for pictures. She's adorable. I can't wait to meet this little angel. Good job at getting to a 9 on your own.
Wow! Great Job Jayci! She is beautiful and I love her name!
I love the pics, Jayci! She is beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you!
She is so adorable!!! Congrats again!!!
oh my HEAVENS, jayci. congratulations on your darling little emmy. i love her already!!
p.s. how is it being the mother of 2? xoxo
Congrats on Baby Emmy! Glad both of you came through it fine. You have darling kids!
Been waiting for this post!! I know you're probably exhausted, but as cyberspace is the only time I get with you, I've been missing you lots :o) Also. You're so popular it kills me. I'm always comment 2039839409. BUT I will add my remarks anyway... Jace, she's adorable, and I love the name, and what a perfect size!! I would take 6 lbs (any)oz any day... 7 is the max... 8 or anything over, well, I might die. Did you purposely wait a while to go to the hospital, or just dilate uber fast?? I'm curious with Mauri! I love Emmy. I can't wait to see you again and see your sweet little kiddos! LOVE YOU!!!
Too precious!! Welcome to the world Emmy! You couldnt have picked a better family to come to! Congrats to all of you! She is amazing!!
Yay for her safe arrival (and you making it to a 9 before you wondered if you were in real labor!!!). Congratulations you guys! She is adorable, and I love her name.
Perfect, beautiful little girl. Welcome Emmy!!!
Post a Comment