April 28, 2012

red juice!



Sorry Dad.. guess I'll have to get you more cranberry juice. He found it. Yuck!

3 comments:

The Mursets said...

Did he spit it out everywhere?!? When Ava had a UTI a few months ago you would have thought we were feeding her poison- feeding her that stuff.

Jayci said...

Monica - he didn't spit it out until he was half way done with the bottle. He sat down and was ready to enjoy the rest of it when it the bitterness finally hit his throat. Then he started to spit out what he could. haha! I believe he thought it was something other than the cold juice though. It was pretty cold, so the bitterness took a couple minutes to seep into his tastebuds I guess. I was just glad it wasn't me drinking it!! haha

aubreyannie said...

yum. cranberry is my all time favorite juice to drink!