On Instagram just a few minutes ago, I posted these two options for a shadow box project I can't decide on. I'm leaning more to the white one personally, but I still love the wooded one as well..
what a pretty way to display those beautiful pieces of nature. the top one looks more like a scientific display you would see in a classroom. the bottom one looks more artsy and styled. boy, i really like both... i love how dramatic the leaves look next to each other in the second picture. but i think i like the white on the top. what if you did the bottom arrangement with the white background? i'm no help! just making things more confusing. :) i'm sure whatever you chose will look perfect!
4 comments:
what a pretty way to display those beautiful pieces of nature. the top one looks more like a scientific display you would see in a classroom. the bottom one looks more artsy and styled. boy, i really like both... i love how dramatic the leaves look next to each other in the second picture. but i think i like the white on the top. what if you did the bottom arrangement with the white background? i'm no help! just making things more confusing. :) i'm sure whatever you chose will look perfect!
I like the white one.
Megan
I like the bottom.
I also really like both, and usually opt for the clean-ness of white (oooo, I love me some white), but I think I prefer the wood one!
Post a Comment