The kids and I flew into Sea-Tac this past Saturday and have been enjoying the cooler temps of the pacific northwest at my parent's home. Mark is finishing up his SOS training so we thought we'd distract my parents instead! It has been absolutely perfect weather, while still being able to enjoy the changing colors of the leaves. This morning we awoke to thick drizzly fog surrounding everything, but instead of drowning our sunshine-y spirits it just added to the excitement of the changing seasons as we set out for Pao's Donuts and Titlow Beach. Mont just kept singing a new spooky song my Mom taught him on the piano this morning, so it felt like September has already stepped into October! Mont devoured his own, then Emmy's sprinkle donut and I hit my limit after a maple bar and halfway through an apple fritter. Later I'll enjoy the rest, piled on with a buttermilk; that is, if Mont doesn't get to it first!




3 comments:
Oh my gosh... Jayci... you have KIDS. I mean, not just new interesting babies, but Shildren, two little individuals with little personalities, dreams, and style!
Great pictures :) Great family.Way to be :)
I love those pictures! i know exactly where you guys were. So fun!
Hey, would you mind emailing me? We are wondering about Grand Forks. There is a drop coming next week and the only thing on the list we are qualified for are RAVs. We don't want to go to Creech, but we want to know more about Grand Forks. What do you love, how awful is the cold ( I am terrified of it), and what don't you love about it? I would really appreciate your input. We have to put the list in by Sunday.
Thanks! bagardner @ gmail
That looks like so much fun. We absolutely loved the Seattle area when we visited over Labor Day. How fun that you get to go on a regular basis. And an apple fritter covered in buttermilk?? Yes please.
Post a Comment