Gearing up for our canoe trip - canoed for about 3 hours on the waters (not sure what the life jacket is doing in the air):
Oatmeal Cream Pie break (for the kids) while watching a bald eagle:
Lakes sort of... gross me out. HA! I love being near and on them. But in? I have to leave that to the kids. Fish... alive and dead.. that brown thing by the duck? What is that?? Lake.
Mont making the "ch-chh-ch" noises of the mining carts we rode in:
Emmy was a lot more nervous than Mont, and wanted to be held almost the entire time. It was pitch black at one point when they turned off the mining lights just so we could feel the utter blackness and depth of where we were. It was insane!
Mont and Max checking for sparkles on their hands after rubbing some rocks:
At a wolf refuge. Emmy, ever the animal loving Snow White:
Mont aka Mickey Rooney meets Iron Will:
Our sleeping arrangements. Mark with Mont on the bottom (with access to the fan), Emmy and I above. It was tight, hot, and full of mosquitoes. While we loved the trip. We really didn't love the itching.











2 comments:
Such fun adventures you make!
So cute!! What a fun trip!! They remind me of Jared and I and we are still great friends! :)
Post a Comment