Pao's Donuts (said like Po - easy for the kids to remember and they still ask for them - months later!). Best donuts I've ever had! (in Tacoma)
Lots of umbrella weather even with lots of sunny days. This one never made it to IG.. I delete most selfies. Figure if I'm not on my own blog at least, I'm not anywhere! haha
Cutest park after Pao's donuts, and Emmy found a great photo op:
This kid sheer will power and running legs were enough to get this kit off the ground with no wind AND in the drizzling rain. Such motivation!
On one of the many warm and sunny days, Emmy thought she'd take a rest. Such a diva sometimes:
On the ferry boat ride to Vashon Island from Ruston:
Fourth of July:
after racing go-carts, we got a token for the batting cages (my favorite!) so my little Mont man got to watch and he now wants to play pro-baseball. Because, well, I do. HA
My little Norman Rockwell boy:
Emmy got in on the fun with Mont:










1 comment:
What ADORAbLE pictures!! What a fab chair Emmy is sitting in. They (and YOU) are so adorable!!
Post a Comment