July 12, 2013

northwest summer trip


Hello again! After several months, I get to document a few pictures from our trip to visit my parents in Washington state, back in July - seems like half a lifetime ago now! Looking at these pictures, the kids look so much younger to me. Emmy still had pudgy wrists. Oh, I miss those wrists. Here are a few moments I actually got my real camera out for:

Interrupting Emmy's painting in my mother's studio:


Loads and loads of bubbles, kites, umbrellas, etc. Emmy was the champion bubble blower all summer this year. She never stopped willingly and always asked for more.. every hour on the hour it seemed at times. What an easy girl to please:

Trying for a family picture...


Snoqualmie Falls, Snoqualmie Pass, WA:

Give this kid a pile of rocks to toss and he is one happy camper:

Another try...

The wrist!


At the LeMay Car Museum.. only a few pictures on my fuji camera.. rest were quickies on my phone. When Mark asks Mont what his (Mark's) favorite car is, Mont still says, "The Delorean" (with a little kid voice and missed L-sound of course).

For a kid who doesn't sleep well at nights, this is where he chooses to lie down:

My dad was really excited to show my mom and I this new flower in his yard. I was over the moon excited for it, saying, "Dad! It looks like you created a hybrid!!" Mom was the buzz kill and said, "oh. I saw those last year." ha! Well.. I still think he created this new beautiful poppy hybrid. I couldn't get enough of his flowers this summer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love all of these pictures. You are such a darling family. Everything looks like so much fun!