January 26, 2014

my paintings this last year

'black eyed junco" - for kids, 4x6" watercolor

"Eastern Bluebird" - for Stacey, 5x7" watercolor, gouache 

"American Goldfinch" - for Cami, 4x6" watercolor, gauche 

"Pirate Ship" - for Maxwell, 3x5" acrylic on canvas

Untitled - 3 landscapes for our kitchen, 8x10" (2), 9x12" acrylic on canvas

 "Umbrellas" - for Dodie, 5x7" watercolor

"Anne of Green Gables" - for Nova 8.5x11" watercolor, gauche 

"Seashells" - for Chelsea 4x6", watercolor, gauche 

"Anne of Green Gables" - original #2, for Lindsey 8.5x11" watercolor, gauche 

"Barn Owl" - for fun 10x14, acrylic on canvas

"Flowers" - for Sharon, 5x9" watercolor 

"Flowers 2" - for Sharon, 5x9" watercolor 

"Sacred Grove in Light" - for Leslie, 18x24" acrylic on canvas

"Hot Air Balloons" - for Darci, 8x10" acrylic on canvas 

"Hot Air Balloons 2" - for Darci, 8x10" acrylic on canvas 

 "Small Brown Owl" - for Stacey, 4x6" watercolor, gauche

"House Finch" - for Cami, 4x6" watercolor 

"Mountain Bluebird - NV" - for Kjersten, 5x7" watercolor 

"Cactus Wren - AZ" - for Kjersten, 5x7" watercolor, gauche  

"Seagull - UT" - for Kjersten, 8x10" watercolor, gauche 

9 comments:

The Larsen Life said...

I didn't even know how to pick my favorite until I saw the sacred grove!!! Amazing!

Amy said...

You have done some amazing work! I'm glad you compiled them all in one place. I always love to see what you create!

Keep sharing. :)

LMemory said...

Love them all!! Must have been a beautiful year :)

Mary said...

Oh my, how lovely!

marybrichards@gmail.com said...

Oh my, how lovely was from Aunt Mary

sby1955 said...

Thanks for sharing, Jayci! Wonderful!

Maryscanary said...

Gorgeous. When Ivy gets older I think I'll send her over for some lessons:)

Anonymous said...

Jaycee, wow thought you had gone to the birds. but really like the ann of green gables, and of course the grove!! miss you and mark

Curtis said...

Sheesh! How did I miss these...they are spectacular! You've got skills. I like them all but my favorite is the cactus wren.