I should have just forgotten my camera, for all the pictures I did not take. Here are just a few:
Bellows Air Force Station. Mont ran around at full speed through the surf for about 30 minutes;
back and forth, back and forth, kick kick, cha cha cha.
A lagoon or two down from ours, we were walking with the kids down to see the hammerhead sharks at the I'hilani Hotel and try the buffet at the Disney's Aulani Hotel. On the way back, to keep Mont motivated to keep moving, we had told him he could "run through the dark trees" .. and he did. The entire walk home, all three huge lagoons, he ran and ran and ran, even circled (multiple times) around the "dark trees" - he thought it was the most adventurous thing ever. In North Dakota when it is dark, it is either snowy out, or very late in the summertime, so nighttime is always a "new" thing for him to experience when we are farther south than our current living coordinates. :) I couldn't believe his little legs had that much running power. It was hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment