December 17, 2013

Squadron Christmas Party


Emmy and Mont surprised me with their bravery every time we saw Santa, no matter where we saw Santa this year. Even here at the party they went beyond Santa and even bounced around on the bounce houses that in the past have been far too intimidating. Maybe they really are getting older and braver and stronger. I was happy they got to have so much fun. And then we got sick... I am not to the point in parenting where "I don't care if my kids get sick, let's let them have fun." When parents bring themselves or their kids who are still sick to parties, I get mad... because then it's too late and my kids have already gotten their germs. We all got sick after this party. Experiences like this make me think I will always have this mindset. And I hope I do. I can't understand the people who come around without any regard for other's health! Merry Christmas. :)

No comments: