May 21, 2010

let me water your plants?

Aren't babies the cutest in sun hats? *iphone

This morning was another warm, sunny day, so I put back my shoulders and braved the mosquitoes and spiders, bears and moose to give this little boy some grass exposure (he only rolled onto it once, but hey, that's a start!). There was only one run in with a spider (quite a muscular one, if I might add) that ran onto my towel. But I swatted it off with my paint-swatch-book-mark. Mont enjoyed watching the kids on the street who are now FREE since school's last day was yesterday.

King Louis even got a little sun too, and I think we all avoided bites.

2 comments:

Mars said...

oh my gosh cutest! Love his hat! Glad you are all bite free & got some sunshiiiinneee!! *loves*

Kristina said...

The first warm days of spring always feel the best. Even when they're only in the 50s. Ah.