ahhh! I got to go up to the top in that thing! SO FUN! You go in these little elevator car things. No fair Mark gets to go to so many cool places. What a sweet subject line :) You got yourself a good hubby!
what?!?! Mark was in Missouri and didn't call us?? Chris might not be too happy ;)
hey we're just outside of St. Louis as well, if he's still here and needs some ideas of things to do or somewhere to stay let me know!!
happy 500th post and LOVE that you and mark are kindred spirits. you guys are fabulous!
What a shot! I still can't believe how good of a camera his iPhone has. And his talent certainly helps too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ahhh! I got to go up to the top in that thing! SO FUN! You go in these little elevator car things. No fair Mark gets to go to so many cool places. What a sweet subject line :) You got yourself a good hubby!
what?!?! Mark was in Missouri and didn't call us?? Chris might not be too happy ;)
hey we're just outside of St. Louis as well, if he's still here and needs some ideas of things to do or somewhere to stay let me know!!
happy 500th post and LOVE that you and mark are kindred spirits. you guys are fabulous!
What a shot! I still can't believe how good of a camera his iPhone has. And his talent certainly helps too.
Post a Comment