May 3, 2010

I'm married to a Famous

Mark came home from work today and told me a friend in the squadron said his picture was on facebook. The picture he was referring to was the one he had given to a friend he made while stationed in Turkey over Christmas. This new friend of his owns a carpet business from which we now proudly display two snazzy carpets in our own home. Getting back to my point. I was excited when Mark told me this because I haven't seen a picture of this "wall" of Generals' Pictures, nor have I seen the picture of him (Mark warned it me it was going to be Classic-Mark).

When he was in becoming friends with Gokay, Mark asked him if his picture could go up on the wall alongside all of these big-wigs. Gokay laughed and said something along the lines of, "Why not?" I think that sealed the deal; they'll be friends for life.

So here it is, folks:

The Mark:
(far left)

2 comments:

Beth said...

ha! that pic made me lol.

Kristina said...

That is too funny! I love his picture--he looks like he's totally posing. I think Kurt and Mark would be good friends.