Anyone recognize that song from Bambi? Well.. I do, and I could sing you the entire song if you'd like. Never mind, I retract that offer.
This week has been beautiful. Perfectly warm with a cool breeze, some times it's sunny, some times it's rainy and perfectly grey and calm. I love rain clouds.. let me hear ya say "yea!"
I was never into Bambi when I was younger, but Luke has been watching it up a storm (ha!) lately. So I definitely know what song you're talking about. In fact, I sang it as I read your post.
oooh I'm jealous. I wish we had days like that. I think. I'm always cold here. Yes its 80's now & I get cold. Odd I tell ya. And Bambi I never really liked because I thought it was kind of scary & sad-but I liked Thumper haha!
3 comments:
YEA!
I was never into Bambi when I was younger, but Luke has been watching it up a storm (ha!) lately. So I definitely know what song you're talking about. In fact, I sang it as I read your post.
drip drip drop....
YEA! I LOVE rain and storm clouds. Being from the east coast, if I don't get rain at least once a week in the summer, I feel dried out and unhappy.
oooh I'm jealous. I wish we had days like that. I think. I'm always cold here. Yes its 80's now & I get cold. Odd I tell ya. And Bambi I never really liked because I thought it was kind of scary & sad-but I liked Thumper haha!
Post a Comment