April 13, 2010

glitz

for some birthdays:
above for Tory

below for Tessa
Don't you love some shine?

secret:
for mom... can't show you yet!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Hopefully you got my email...thank you, thank you, thank you SO much for the beautiful bracelet and earrings!!! I LOVE them!!! It was such a fun surprise to get the mail and see them! You are SO sweet!!! (And you really didn't have to do that!) Now I need to do something for you!

Mars said...

PRETTY!! I love me some glitz, glamour, & shine! I wish I could sit and do crafts all day everyday. Seriously. *sigh* one day.

PS why haven't we talked for like MONTHS??????

Brittany B said...

Next time you come down, I think you should have a craft night and teach me how to do all this stuff. By the way, when is the next time you're visiting?

Amy said...

Such talent at your end.

Kristina said...

Really pretty. You are good! I think my favorite is the last--I love green.

Kristina said...

PS I'll mention in my conversations with Kurt like we actually know each other. I'll be like, "Jayci said such and such on my blog the other day" and he's always like, who? And then I have to explain again that you're the coolest girl I haven't met and when we do meet we'll go to sonic all the time.