April 6, 2010

moose!

Isn't 'moose' one of the funnier words to look at? I know we all have our own lists of weird words, but goodness! I only just said it 4 times just now and it already feels weird on my mouth.

Two mornings ago, on Easter morn, we had two unexpected guests come to visit Stacey and Molly before they jet-set back to Utah:
moose 1:

moose 2:
They were only about 40 feet away from us, and if I had stood next to them, I think my head would've been mid-shoulder height and I'm 5'8"!

Los huge-os moose-os.

6 comments:

Choosy mom said...

I can’t believe you get mooses meese lol in your back yard. The only thing we get in L.A. are rats. I don’t know which is scarier.

Mars said...

Holy huge moose!!!! So cool!

Jordan said...

For the record, if it weren't for their size I'd think moose are actually cute. Stuffed animal mooses are always cute too.

aubreyannie said...

oh my goodness. so amazing for them to see that before heading back. very alaska-y.:)

and love the pictures of it!

Kristina said...

"Los huge-os moose-os"
You crack me up!
And how cool would that be to see those moose!
From a safe viewing spot, of course. I hear they can be pretty vicious.

Smedley Family said...

wow! you always get the animals!!