April 30, 2010

little slice of heaven

Why do I love chocolate so much? I don't know why so many do, but it's crazy. Mine and Mark's cravings are usually so different; I say sometimes that we switched food roles; I crave salty, he craves sweet. Normally it's the man who is at the ball game with a hot dog and the girl with a candy box and a soda. But when I do crave sweet, it's typically chocolate.

About once a year I will splurge on the "All-American Chocolate Cake" from this place. It is the yummiest,  richest, but yet, oh so perfect. Sometimes rich can be too much; but this cake has the yummy part down. Just like their pecan pies; the best ever!

I dare you to try it. I triple dog dare you!

6 comments:

Mars said...

oh man, first off, you know I'm crazy because I don't like chocolate. Thus, this pic kinda makes my stomach hurt from the chocolatey richness. But I bet it makes chocolate lovers (such as you) drool. It also reminds of me Matilda- that huuuuuge chocolate cake that she makes that chubbalicious boy eat. ugggh THAT maakes me want to barf thinking about that. haha too funny. I'll give you the chocolate cake, pass me the candy or cheesecake :)

MC Lewis said...

I think you should send some of that my way. I just about melted when I saw the picture. I see that at Costco all the time, but never have the guts to get it. I know it will eat it all. Especially right now. Yummy!!!!

The Mursets said...

Ohhhhh! That is the best! We only buy that when we have a party, because I would so eat the entire thing. Tyler LOVES the lemon bundt from there too.

Jordan said...

I'm pretty sure that's the kind my sister in law gets for her kids birthday parties, and I can only ever have like 1/2 a piece. Not a huge chocolate fan either, but it IS pretty good as far as cake goes. P.S. you should have said "I triple BLOG dare you!" cause that's what I thought at first- ha.

KristenL said...

I almost ran to Costco after reading this post because that cake looks so dang good! oohhhh, I have to get some next time I go.

LMemory said...

I'm a witness! I don't like ANY chocolate cakes except this one, and I crave it from time to time. I became a believer after some blessed individual brought this bad boy to a byu bday party. mmm!