While we were in Utah in February, Stacey (Mark's mom) had a couple extra photo sessions at a local studio called
Fotogenix, so we took one! Thanks, Stacey! They turned out better than we had even expected with this little stud. He just wanted to stare at stuff rather than smile; but we still got a little one:
(sorry, picture of a picture)
My cute little drooler!!!
12 comments:
MAN! He is SO cute!!!
Wow Jayci! What a cute boy. I love those pictures!
I love these. They show his little personality so well.
Oh my... he is SO cute!!!
He is a DOLL!!!
What a cute mug on that little fella!
Jayci, Mont is such a cute kid. Love the pictures. I love his eyes.
because i'm a photographer i told myself i'd never go to a studio. you know, with your baby holding fake flowers on a backdrop that looks like a french window sill. but i do love simple studio portraits like these. simple, classic, black & white. good lighting. white shirt. ok now i want some. isn't it so much easier now that they can sit up?
love, love these.
so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!! adorable!!!
He is ADORABLE! I just want to kiss his cute little cheeks!
oh my gosh. i think my heart just stopped! what a BEAUTIFUL, handsome little boy. LOVE these pictures, jayci!!
I know I say this every time, but he is so cute! What awesome pics!!
Post a Comment