March 28, 2010

he's back


He's had a good last few days. Nighttime stair work-outs are just fine if this is what I get during the day. What a fun, happy, and sweet little boy. I love him to pieces!

*He now does a 'nose-crinkle' smile on occasion. We don't know where he learned it, but it's so funny.
cheese for you; cheese for me.

10 comments:

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Hooray for the happy boy!!!

Holly said...

So glad he's back to his happy little self. And these pictures are ADORABLE!! What a sweet little boy!

aubreyannie said...

oh how i love the nose-crinkle smile! and i'm so glad he's back to being his lovely, happy self!

Jordan said...

hahaha what a cute nose crinkle! I'm glad he's a bouncy baby boy again... you're an AMAZING mom Jace. Too hard on yourself! you deserve a happy baby!

Mars said...

awww love the nose crinkle smile! So cute! Glad he's a happy baby boy again for you during the day. The night time thing is prob just a phase. It will just keep better in time! You're such a good mom :)

Rachel Lybbert said...

Oh he is so cute! I love how his eyes sparkle! And I'm glad he's back to his normal, happy self. I'd be sad too if I didn't get to see that sweet smile all the time. :)

Katrina said...

I love that first pic of him! absolutely darling. Asher started doing the scrunchy face around this age too..... so funny.

Taryn Gray said...

see! you didn't ruin your sweet boy!

Kristina said...

He seriously has the cutest smile. Especially that last one where his face is all scrunched up! I'm glad he's back to happy again!!!

Amy said...

oh, how I love the nose crinkle smiles!