whoa!! COOL!! He gets to go so many cool places and see so many cool things!
Dude, Mark even takes amazing picture with his iPhone camera! Aghhhh, I'm so jealous!It's a gorgeous shot. You got one talented man.
Aw, is he gone a lot? My husband was in the Marines so I know how it goes. Awesome pic! I wish I could make my iPhone do that ;)
wow!!!
absolutely stunning. amazing.
yeah, my iphone pics don't turn out anything like this... looks like I need skill or I need to go to Malaysia........I'll take Malaysia please.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
whoa!! COOL!! He gets to go so many cool places and see so many cool things!
Dude, Mark even takes amazing picture with his iPhone camera! Aghhhh, I'm so jealous!
It's a gorgeous shot. You got one talented man.
Aw, is he gone a lot? My husband was in the Marines so I know how it goes. Awesome pic! I wish I could make my iPhone do that ;)
wow!!!
absolutely stunning. amazing.
yeah, my iphone pics don't turn out anything like this... looks like I need skill or I need to go to Malaysia....
....I'll take Malaysia please.
Post a Comment