*another iphone pic from January
Among the hustle and bustle of a usual Sunday morning around here, I was running back and forth between rooms when I realized there was sunlight in our bedroom! The weird thing about this is:
our bedroom faces NORTH.
This is normal for summers, but I was surprised to see it in March. Last year at this time I was still working, so it's no surprise to see it this year as I am home for all the sunny days.
It was amazing to me to realize how quickly the earth shifts on its axis. Here up north we just get to see the drama of such a slight tilt so much quicker, and
it's a lot of fun for us
shadow dwellers
when we
make the shift to
SUN dwellers!
3 comments:
shadow dwellers..haha! oh i so wish we had SOUTH facing windows like we did in our last home. i feel like i'm a shadow dweller over here. yay for the sun for you!
I love making the shift to a sun dweller too! haha! Woke up this morning to hear birds chirping outside... that means its a nice morning, cause they don't come out in winter. And then Roxy chased a bug in the grass... what?! BUGS!!! Do I smell spring?....why yes I do. It makes me sooooooo happy!!!
I love the sun. I often type on my computer outside during the warm months because I am a sun worshipper. I love that pic!
Post a Comment