The day after my previous post, I continued my diligent attempt at fooling him into trying food. Lots of squirms and one spill on the carpet later, I decided to listen to some advice:
Don't worry.
Babies can eat what you eat.. right? I know not honey, eggs, or shellfish.. but they are little humans, after all. So I am still going to prepare him food, but only to try, and if he likes it, then SUCCESS! If not, I'll try again another time. : ) I like this whole not worrying thing.
Now on to tackle our night of sleep.. I get maybe 2 hours of straight sleep every night. He wakes up so often and fusses for his pacifier, and wakes up twice a night to eat. He used to do better than that! If he were a bit chubbier, I wouldn't feel so guilty about letting him fuss for so long.. it's so sad! I feel like a momma penguin or something: my baby's cry really tugs the heart strings.
I wish this little cutie had come with an instruction manual. ha!
5 comments:
I wonder if Baby Wise talks about that?? My best friend swears up and down by that book. It's on my list of reads for when I'm pregnant. Haha...someday.. Mont look so cute in all of these pictures! I love his hair!!
awwww. Jace, I think you are a great mom! isn't it nice that after this one you will pretty much know what to do for all the rest? (within reason, of course!) but I think it only gets easier. And you're doing faaabulous. :o)
word verif: bippi
perfect for a baby post, it sounds like a nickname for a bib, or a pacifier!
Ahh poor little guy! I have no advice for seeing as how I have no children. If you ever need any advice on dogs I'm your girl. But I must say Mont is so so cute!
I love love love that picture. His little face is so innocent. I love his hair too! Good luck with the food and sleep thing-like Jordan said, just think, after him, it will be a lot easier with other kids, you'll have an idea of what worked or what didn't. Keep up the good work!
Word verif: ivedoi
Sounds like a foreign word for luck or something haha
That picture is precious. Do I say that about ALL your pics? I think so. And I don't have kids, but I just think that it'll all come. Much good that is, I'm sure. :)
Post a Comment