Peace.
Today was a good day. Lots of laughing (can we get a
big "whew! he still loves me!"), and surprisingly, lots of eating on Mont's part: squash and pears together cold (tastes sweet like a popsicle), and sweet potatoes and bananas (together again, room temp). I found that if I hold him while I prepare it, and let him "taste try" it on my fork, he is much more willing to try it if he thinks it's for me. Then he finds he likes it! Also, he likes milk straight out of the fridge (not cow's milk, still mine - but it must be refreshing? huh.) Playing with the temperature of foods has been fun for him too; he'll like something cold but not warm, and other way around on others.
Anyway - Our St. Patrick's day consisted of green frosted sugar cookies, green pajamas, and sewing. I finished my Christmas quilt top (woohoo!).
Mark's frosting is the best!
Happy hoppin' to ya
I love Mont's pajamas!
5 comments:
Glad he's eating. I wonder if he's getting some teeth if he's liking the cold?
haha peace to him too! LOVE that picture-so cute. Did he just do that or did you have to pose his fingers hehe. Glad he was laughing and eating for you today. Sounds like a very happy green day!
word verif: daywomm
sounds like someone talking with a speech impediment (sp?)
bahhaha, that picture! he is such a little stud! oh Jace, you're hilarious!
I love it. You get the best pictures. He is the cutest:):)
how absolutely cute! and so interesting that he likes cold milk and cold foods. all of my kids have always been so sensitive to cold foods..they always had to be warm or lukewarm.
peace! haha. so cute!
Post a Comment