October 27, 2010

getting my granny on

Every 4th Sunday of the month, a few friends of ours get together to swap treats! It's the best idea in the world and I highly recommend it.

October is our month, and we're getting ready to make some deeeelicious caramel-covered apples. I'm really getting excited for them, since I haven't made them since the Halloween 2 years ago! It's been far too long.

So let me give a big hello to lovely, tart and green, Granny Smith!

7 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

How tasty! I'm actually making some of those myself today! Oh and congrats on the pregnancy...very exciting! Can't wait to hear what youre having:)

Pierce Family said...

Yahooo! My favorite! Can't wait for Sunday!

aubreyannie said...

ooh yum! that is such a fun idea to do!

Kristina said...

Mmmmm, I love caramel apples. Yummy.

Kristina said...

Mmmmm, I love caramel apples. Yummy. So festive and fallish!

Kristina said...

Mmmmm, I love caramel apples. Yummy. So festive and fallish!

Kristina said...

Ummm... sorry that posted a bazillion times.