He won't be lonely for much longer!
There's another little Reeder coming in April- can I hope for March? ha
I didn't know quite how to introduce this news to my blog. We are so excited, and we were so shocked it happened so quickly this time around. I figure Mont just must have pulled some strings before he made his debut, and had this little one lined up for a quick arrival after his own.
Any guesses on girl or boy? Things have been pretty similar to being pregnant with Mont, though this time around chocolate still tastes good, and I'm not craving candy. More salt this time, please! Oh, there goes my blood pressure..
24 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!
Hooray!!! Congrats!
Yay! Very fun and exciting! Hooray for a new little bundle!
That is SO exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad you are feeling good. Little Mont will LOVE having a little pal around!! We miss and love you guys!
YAY!!!! That's so much fun! Congrats ya'll!!! I can't wait to see another little Reeder :) Your son always makes me smile whenever you post about him. This will be double the joy! Cute way to announce it by the way :) That's exactly how I felt when I got pregnant with Kai. I was just so happy that Elena would have a little buddy she could play with beside boring 'ol me. haha
Yay! Yay! Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys. Boy or girl, the baby will fit right in and Mont will be such a good older brother.
I love when kids are close in age. They make such good playmates. Congratulations
How exciting! Good luck with everything, and Congratulations!!!
Yay! Congrats! Another little Mont or Montette for you to love. I'm guessing .... girl!
So exciting! And I'm guessing boy???
I am so very excited for you!! Congrats again!
Yay! Congratulations!! I heard a rumor but didn't want to say anything until you had announced it. I'm excited for you guys. :)
Congratulations! This is such great news and that sounds like really good spacing for the two to grow up really close. I'm a terrible guesser, so I won't say anything that might jinx it!
Congrats! I can't believe it! Hope it's a girl--then for sure you will have one of each! Glad you didn't have any trouble with this one. What a relief!
Oh hooray! I am so excited for you! I love having two kids.
Congrats! That is so awesome! You are a great mom!
Yay! We are so happy for you, Babies are wonderful!
Yay, Jayci! That is so exciting!!! Congratulations to you and Mark & Mont! I'm glad you are feeling well and just have to say that I wish I had your first pregnancy issue of chocolate not tasting good when pregnant. Maybe next time. :) Congratulations!
Hooray! Congratulations, everything's more fun with two!! (and crazy) ;)
We are so excited for you!! Wish we could see you more. Hope you had fun this week. Brit said it was good to see you.
you went ahead without planning with me?? ha. i'll have to get cracking so the next ones can be the same too! congrats, it's such great news.
Congratulations, we're so excited for you and for Mont to have a sibling! Love, Mike, Debi and kids
Congratulations, Jayci! Watch out for girls if you're craving salt! Best Wishes for a good and safe pregnancy!
yay! i'm so excited for you! congratulations!
Post a Comment