Mont's back side (again) in the Reeder's high chair on our trip to Utah. This was how we held him in the chair so he wouldn't squirm out. Nice! While traveling, this kid was full of some fun surprises.
He slept in my arms (never-ever happens) on the plane rides.
He said "cheese" and someone other than myself heard him! ... though he still doesn't do it on command.
He was a professional waver to all friendly ladies.

5 comments:
I've been missing your more-frequent posts! So is "cheese" his first word??
Very creative! I will have to try that next time we go out to eat and need to keep matthew in his chair! I love how much little Mont loves cheese. What a cutie!
cute! I want to hear him say cheese!
Love your pictures as of late!!!
I loved the age where Soren wooed strangers - so fun and much better than the stage where he growls at them....
got the most fun package in the mail today....someone in Alaska loves me very much - you are the best!!
Man, oh man, that little boy is so cute. And soon you'll have an equally adorable little girl!
Post a Comment