July 15, 2011

new title: auntie

Just one month after we welcomed little Emmy, Mo and Tory had their own stork delivery! Not only is he adorable, but he made me an Aunt, and Mark an Uncle, giving our two munchkins their first cousin. 

Something so unflattering about pictures taken in the early mornings... whooptiedoo!

While visiting, I was happy to see Mont still harbors a love for "poopies!", and I think it is safe to say the feeling was mutual. Bowie loved Mont, or he loved Mont's crumbs.. either way, they made very cute playmates:

In Max's room, there was tons of fun/cute/ and adorable things. My two favorites were this:

And this. This was cross-stitched by Mark's mom Stacey the year before Mark was born. How sweet is this?! We were lucky and got one as well, but it's completely different. I may just have to do an Animal ABC's for our nursery. Must have taken a lot of work:

3 comments:

Mars said...

that cross stitch is cute! I think I met them, they lived in PHX when you were here that one time right? So fun they just had a baby and you're an aunt and now Mont and Emmy have a cousin!!

Amy said...

Fun to be an auntie!

Kristina said...

How fun! I love my nephews. It's so fun being an aunt!