November 15, 2012

lets do one more

Take one: 



"Oh gosh. That can't go on Facebook! Cut it out! Who wants a chocolate kiss? 
First let's take a picture."

Take two: 


"Tha'll do pigs. Tha'll do." (I didn't really say that, but I bet my dad is smiling)

Today was one of those rare days I think to take a picture with the kids, so between Mont requesting to watch Monsters or eat candy, I seized my opportunity. 

Mom, the first pic is especially for you. Sorry.. :)

3 comments:

The Larsen Life said...

oh my gosh!! your kids are huge! and i LOVE your hair blondie :) so so cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Hey, i tried to email you and ask you for your address but it came back. Can you send me your new address so that I can send you a christmas card? rdwynn@gmail.com. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Cute kids. Gorgeous mama.