December 4, 2012
can't get enough
Finally, I just backed up all the pictures I've accumulated over the last couple years on my computer to an external hard drive (2 actually), and now that there is room enough for more pictures, I've uploaded the pictures from our time away this summer. This is the very last picture I took of the kids while we were visiting my parents in the Pacific Northwest. They seem to love it as much as I do. Mont's here just hugging the cool rocks on the beach and I think Emmy is just throwing her arms up in the air in celebration. The picture before this was very similar.
We just can't get enough. It helped that the weather allowed us to go outside at any moment during any day while we visited for two weeks. It was a wonderful stay full of ice cream, skipping rocks (or sinking rocks), eating delicious food, airplanes, wrestling, stickers, museums, fun toys, and family. These kids lived this summer in all the sense(s) that childhood has to offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I find this funny!
Post a Comment