| What Your Favorite Color Green Says About You: |
![]() |
What'>http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourfavoritecolorsayaboutyouquiz/">What Does Your Favorite Color Say About You?
and can't forget ORANGE!
What Your Favorite Color Orange Says About You:
Joyful --- Enthusiastic --- OptimisticOutgoing --- Accepting --- ConfidentLoud --- Unruly --- Impulsive
and can't forget ORANGE!What Your Favorite Color Orange Says About You:
Joyful --- Enthusiastic --- OptimisticOutgoing --- Accepting --- ConfidentLoud --- Unruly --- Impulsive
| What Your Favorite Color Orange Says About You: |
![]() |
What Does Your Favorite Color Say About You?
What Your Favorite Color Orange Says About You:Joyful --- Enthusiastic --- OptimisticOutgoing --- Accepting --- ConfidentLoud --- Unruly --- Impulsive
While on the subject of orange, I thought I'd show my bloggers the 'abstract flower' I did for my light blue room. My neighbor Chelsea and I agreed that orange would work well with it. So here is it. It was fun! I was in the mood to paint, so I pulled out my paint, brushes, and cheap canvases and was done in a few minutes; of course, planning every brush stroke. Be a nice critic.



3 comments:
ok - I'm commenting on my own blog first, because I noticed that the favorite color thing is flawed! The 'descriptive adjectives' are the same for both colors. Or maybe they're not flawed, but extremely accurate?
those are cuuuute. it reminds me of when you and Jo would go to the craft store and paint or do something crafty haha. I have 2 blank canvas pieces, acrylic paints, and a paint brush set...I should put it to good use haha
I don't think you are "unruly" but the rest are you...
Post a Comment